Upon completing this course, the students will be able to
- Identify and classify different types of biosignals, along with their properties for enabling their measurement.
- Apply electrical, electronic and other suitable instrumentation and signal processing techniques for measurement and characterization of these biosignals
- Analyze and identify different measurement modules and processes that make up conventional and state of the art biomedical instrumentation, categorizing their performance and merits, and
- Combine these different modules towards realizing simple biomedical devices for measurement of different kinds of biosignals.
Course first offered in the Winter semester, 2021.
2021 – Project groups and Submissions
- BioLogical – GitHub – LalitNM/BioLogical
- Guardians of the Genome – GitHub – Ezio-Sarthak/Guardians-of-the-Genome
- DNAwesome – – https://github.com/JanhaviShedge/Prosthetic-Arm
- Lamp – https://github.com/RATED-R-SUNDRAM/TEAM_LAMP_BE503
- TubeLight – https://github.com/kshitijcanyounot/Temperature_Control_Neonatal_Incubators
- No Name – https://github.com/Krishnachowdary711/NoName